We accept art electronically via e-mail to Art@gwawards.com
We accept many forms of art - in fact just about any. The question is, what formats can we work from without any additional charges to your order?
You can e-mail us your artwork in vector format. If you do not have your text/logo in vector format, or if you are unable to properly convert your logo/text to vector format, we can vector your artwork for $50 per hour. Most logos can be vectored in one hour. Please note: there will be a 2 day addition to production time for this conversion. With our in-house manipulation of artwork, all we need is your business card or stationary to ensure quality artwork on your product. Along with any art being sent in, please be sure to include your contact information, your company name and purchase order number (if applicable) in the subject line of the e-mail.
Art Charges and Electronic Formats
An art charge of $50 per hour will apply if camera-ready art is not provided with the order.
What is 'Camera-ready Art'?
This charge will only apply to the first order. Once provided we will maintain your camera-ready art for all future orders. We accept art electronically in many formats including: .jpg, .pdf, .gif, .bmp, .ai, .eps, .cdr, .tif, .wmf. Faxed art is unacceptable- unless you are willing to accept the charges associated with cleaning it up. Minimum resolution on e-mailed art is 300 dpi. Web graphics are unacceptable. When sending your text by e-mail, please do not attach a document to your e-mail, instead copy and paste the text directly into your e-mail message. Attached documents will not be opened. When e-mailing your art please refer to your purchase order as well as the product number of the item being ordered. Please include your contact information including phone number in all e-mails, this way we may contact you if any questions arise.
Including Your Logo
Here at Allogram, Inc., we encourage you to include your logo on the product. Keep in mind that the quality of the final product is directly related to the quality of the artwork provided. Artwork should be a high quality file, the minimum is 300 dpi (dots per inch). Artwork for glass and crystal must be black and white line art with no grayscale or color. Inappropriate art will result in art charges of $50(V) per hour, with a minimum of 1 hour. Most any of our catalog items may be created with your logo on them. There are 6 options to consider when including your logo:
1. A Single Color “Allogram” is a single color printed logo with no minimum and an $25 set up on the first order. An art charge may apply with first order, if camera-ready art is not provided. Allogram’s can include grayscale images, however photographs require an additional $100 set up. We do not offer PMS color matching however we will come as close as possible to any requested PMS color. Allogram’s are most commonly used on items accepting plates such as plaques, clocks, desk accessories and bases.
2. Laser Engraving burns your logo directly into the wood, engraving stock, or the item selected. It results in a single color engraved logo. There is no minimum, however a $40 set up does apply to the first order. An art charge may also apply to the first order if camera-ready art is not provided. This process is limited to our laserable engraving stock of Colored Brass or Aluminum, Plastic, Acrylic, Marble, Glass and Wood. Foil Enhancement may be added, however foil enhanced art must be bold as small text, thin lines do not work well. Set up for foil enhancement is an additional $50. Chemical lasering on uncoated brass, stainless steel or aluminum has a minimum charge of $50. Laser engraving can accommodate grayscale images however photographs require an additional $100 set up. Most items are appropriate for laser engraving with the exception of crystal which must use sand carving (see option 6 below).
3. Diamond drag engraving/routing your logo from a digitized disk. Digitizing charges range from $100-$250 depending on the complexity of your logo. Once the logo is digitized, the engraving charges start at $6 per item and increase with size and complexity. Once the logo is digitized, it may be engraved on a number of items in a variety of sizes. Silver, pewter and stainless steel trays require this method for including a logo. Black and white line art with NO GRAYSCALE is mandatory for this method. Grayscale images will incur additional art charges to convert to black and white line art.
4. If you want a color logo, we can print directly on most items with UV ink. A full color logo also has no minimum and the logo may be any size. The set up charge is $50. Full color UV logos will add $6-$12 per award, depending on the size.
5. A Full Color “Allogram” in sublimation is available on white, gold and silver plates. The logo set up is $40. Allogram’s can include grayscale and raster images, however photographs require an additional $100 set up. We do not offer PMS color matching however we will come as close as possible to any requested PMS color. Allogram’s are most commonly used on items accepting plates such as plaques, clocks, desk accessories and bases.
6. Sand Carving your logo onto glass, crystal, marble or corian requires a $100 stencil charge plus a per-square-inch etching charge. Color filling may be required at an additional cost. Black and white line art with NO GRAYSCALE is mandatory for this method. Grayscale images will incur additional art charges to convert to black and white line art.
E-mailed proofs will incur a charge of $10.00 each. Pre-production samples will incur the set up charges plus the per piece charge for the item, as well as any applicable shipping charges.